Everyone who gets 10 signatures to RECALL FITZ gets this awesome “I helped RECALL FITZ” button.
These buttons are not for purchase. They must be earned.
WHERE TO SIGN A PETITION
- Jefferson County Democrats office at 320 South Wisconsin Drive in Jefferson
- Dodge County Democrats office at 116 Monroe Street in Beaver Dam
- 403 East Lake Street in Horicon
- Ziwisky Law Office at 109 N. 3rd Street in Watertown.
- Grassroots Columbus – Fall River office at 315 East James Street in Columbus. M-F 10am – 6pm, Saturdays 10-5, and Sundays 11-5. 608-698-5832
- Recall office in Stoughton at 220 East Main. Stoughton is outside our district, but it’s near the border and they’ve volunteered to carry our petitions.
- Labor Temple in Madison at 1602 S. Park Street, Room 104. Madison is outside our district, but many district residents work in Madison.
- Saturday, Jan. 7: The Mode Theater in Waterloo from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You don’t have to live in the 13th District to circulate the petition, but you must be eligible to vote in the 13th to sign it.
THANK YOU! Your efforts are making history!